SUMMER NAIL ARTS
What color of nail polish do you love? Or maybe you prefer only French manicure? Check out a whole collection of manicure designs that look stunning:
– You can use spider gel to create cool nail designs. Watch our step by step tutorials!
– If you are out of red nail polish, cover nails with lipstick using a brush and after that cover with clear top. Ready!
– If you love glitter nail polish, you know how it’s difficult to remove it. But there is a cool trick to try: use PVA glue as a base coat. Firstly, cover nails with PVA glue and let dry. After that cover with glitter nail polish
– Check out how to easily draw hearts on your nails
– Floral manicure is the best choice for spring. Follow our tutorial!
– We share with you an unexpected way to use dental floss- it’s a perfect tool for the manicure! You can create a perfect stripped manicure
– Take a bowl and melt some wax in the microwave. Let it cool a little and place your fingers inside for a few seconds and after that place fingers in a bowl with cold water. Repeat during the week and enjoy the result. Your nails will be much healthier
– You can easily make a very helpful manicure tool – a nail polish remover marker. Take an old highlighter and remove the core piece and place in water until the color is gone. After that place in nail polish remover, pull out and return to the marker
– Newspaper print looks really cool and is really easy: cut small squares out of a newspaper, cover nails with white nail polish. Soak your finger in the vodka and place the cut-outs on your nails until the images stick. Finish with top coat
– One more beautiful nail art design is marble print. You can choose any color combination you like. Apply any color you like, let dry. Apply the top cover and while it’s still wet using a nail brush with another color create a stone print
00:09 Spider gel nail art
01:08 Use PVA glue as a base coat
02:00 Summer nail arts
02:57 Wax for your nails
04:48 Marble nail art
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/