“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
If your idea is to know the best colon cleanse due to occasional or mild constipation, it will be enough to add fibers or herbs to normalize the transit.
But you can hardly with this, remove all the “old” that has been stuck to your intestinal walls.
The intestine usually accumulates a lot of waste that does badly to the general functioning of the organism.
The intestine, also known as colon, can generate many problems if it is not clean, so it is advisable to perform a drain .
In addition, know the causes that have generated this accumulation of toxins so as not to repeat it or avoid it as much as possible.
A person who does not have a body for three days in a row has a waste accumulation of 15 different meals.
Performing a bowel cleansing is something more than beneficial for the body, because everything that does not work and that hinders , from parasites to any product that was ingested long ago is eliminated .
With a good colonic lavage and a proper diet it is possible that the intestine is clean.
In addition, it translates into a feeling of tranquility in the interior, better sleep, better breath, better body odor, disappearance of pimples or rashes, etc.
It also has other tonic effects, such as stimulation of the abdominal or liver glands, but especially the pancreas. The intestinal cleaning serves to improve the absorption and assimilation of the food.
It is also necessary to know that laxatives are not as good because their active ingredients are more toxic and irritating than the food itself. At a natural level, the most appropriate are washing, enemas, herbs or salts. These are more reliable resources, which can be chosen once you have some knowledge about the subject.
We never have to become “dependent” on these methods or use them very often because we can achieve the opposite effect. Regularity must be a natural consequence of our change of diet. This means that you do not “eat” everything and then once a week do a bowel cleansing, because that’s not how it works.
You can also use certain foods that in themselves have “cleansing” properties for the colon and you do not have to practice any of the techniques mentioned above.
Vegetarian recipes to clean the colon
With these recipes you can clean your intestines and the digestive system in a simple and effective way. All you have to do is change your diet and start to include more seasonal fruits, vegetables, legumes and dried seeds. Your intestine will be much cleaner and consequently, also your kidneys and liver. Your health will improve noticeably and in general all your organs.
One of the best recipes for cleaning the colon is made with the juice of two oranges, seven strawberries and three peaches in pieces without the pit. It helps clean the intestine naturally and strengthen your respiratory system. It has also been proven to reduce depression . You simply have to place the fruits in the blender and mix. Drink immediately without straining fasting. Repeat the shot for nine days in a row. After an hour of drinking this smoothie, you can have breakfast normally.
On the other hand we also have herbs that are very good for this purpose, such as:
- Cascara sagrada (Gayuba): used for about a thousand years, is a shell introduced by the aborigines of the North to the Spaniards in the sixteenth century. It has compounds called ” anthroquinones ” that help to trigger contractions of the colon, emulating the movement to go to the bathroom. It also serves to eliminate waste in people suffering from a delicate digestive system.
- Plantago Psyllium: is a seed husk native to India and Iran. The husks are used in herbal medicine and in the alternative. They contain a lot of soluble dietary fiber. It should be soaked so that a gelatinous mass forms around it, acting as if it were a broom that sweeps everything on the walls of the intestines. It promotes the health of the colon in general.
- Althaea Officinalis (or Marshmallow): this herb has been used since Ancient Greece, from which the name derives, since “altho” means “to cure”. It contains large sugar molecules (mucilages) that exert a calming effect on the mucous membranes of the colon wall.
- Cinnamomum Cassia: also known as Chinese cinnamon, is the first species that entered Europe with Alexander the Great. Before it was taken to Egypt and Israel. It is cultivated for its oil, its shoots and its bark in Southeast China and has a great effect on the digestive system, promoting the health of healthy tissues and membranes in various parts of the stomach and colon.
Tips to clean the intestine permanently
- Consume fruits between 8 and 10 servings per week: always choose the ones that have more fiber like red fruits.
- Choose carbohydrates that are whole grain 2 to 3 times a week.
- Prefers foods that help you as best colon cleanse, that is, all rich in protein and fiber.
- Put aside sweets and fats.
- Add to the meals ground flax seeds, sprinkled on the food
- Perform exercise daily (at least 30 minutes of walking) and drink a lot of water per day (2 liters is the minimum recommended).
More Homemade Best Colon Cleanse
Flaxseed, papaya and aloe – best colon cleanse
The flaxseed, papaya and aloe smoothie is a drink with prebiotic properties that help to restore the bacterial flora that protects the intestine.
Its high fiber content, in addition to enzymes and antioxidants, improves intestinal movement and facilitates the expulsion of waste.
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (10 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 2 slices of papaya
- 2 tablespoons of aloe crystals (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon of unflavored gelatin (5 g)
- Add a tablespoon of flax seeds in a glass of water and let it sit overnight.
- After obtaining a thick and gelatinous drink, beat it in the blender with papaya, aloe and gelatin.
- Make sure you get a homogeneous drink.
- Eat the shake on an empty stomach for two weeks in a row.
Pineapple, apple and aloe – best colon cleanse
Another fruit cocktail that can be best colon cleanse is to combine the digestive enzymes of the pineapple with the natural acids of the apple to regulate its natural pH .
These nutrients restore the activity of healthy bacteria and, in turn, control inflammation and toxin retention.
Its consumption alleviates constipation and protects the cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
- 2 pineapple slices
- 1 red apple
- 2 tablespoons of aloe gel (30 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Peel the pineapple and the apple and remove the seeds to the latter (if it is of ecological origin you can also leave the skin).
- Introduce all the ingredients in the blender and process them until you get a homogeneous shake.
- Take the drink on an empty stomach, at least 3 times a week.
Sea salt and warm water – best colon cleanse
A simple combination of sea salt and warm water can help improve bowel movement to promote the elimination of waste without affecting the balance of electrolytes.
This ingredient, in small doses, has detoxifying and antiparasitic properties that help keep the colon healthy.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (5 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Dilute the teaspoon of sea salt in a glass of warm water.
- Eat the drink on an empty stomach.
- Repeat the treatment 4 times a month.
Lemon and cayenne pepper – best colon cleanse
Tea made with lemon juice and cayenne pepper is a purifying and antioxidant remedy that helps improve digestive functions to facilitate bowel cleansing.
Its alkaline properties control the excessive production of acids and help restore the activity of healthy bacteria.
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- The juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper 1.2 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g) (optional)
- Boil a glass of water and, when it reaches a boil, add the juice of half a lemon and cayenne pepper.
- Let it rest until it reaches a bearable temperature and sweeten it with honey.
- Drink it fasting for 2 weeks in a row.
Castor oil and orange juice – best colon cleanse
The combination of ingredients that we make in this remedy gives us a natural laxative to promote the expulsion of accumulated waste in the colon .
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil (30 g)
- 1 glass of orange juice (200 ml)
- Add the tablespoons of castor oil in a glass of orange juice and mix until they are well integrated.
- Take the drink at night, before going to bed, for 7 days.
Do you feel upset stomach and notice that your colon is overloaded? Choose any of these remedies and adopt a detoxification plan to support your functions.