“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Find the words mentioned in the christmas word search and cross them out. The letters will explain an important character around Christmas.
Christmas words for Christmas Word Search
The religious holiday of Christmas is one of the central events of the year and a date of peace and love that is usually shared in family and with loved ones.
1. There is no ideal Christmas, only the Christmas that you decide to create as a reflection of your values, desires, wishes and traditions. (Bill Mc Kibben)
2. What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, the value of the present and the hope of the future. It is the most sincere desire that each cup be overflowing with rich and eternal blessings, and that each path leads to peace. (Agnes M. Pharo).
3. Happy, merry Christmas, which makes us remember the illusions of our childhood, remind the grandfather of the joys of his youth, and transport the traveler to his fireplace and his sweet home !. (Charles Dickens).
4. It comes every year and will come forever. And with Christmas come the memories and customs. Those humble everyday memories that all mothers grab onto. Like the Virgin Mary, in the secret corners of her heart. (Marjorie Holmes)
5. Better than all the gifts under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family. Even if other things are lost over the years, let’s keep Christmas bright. Let’s go back to our childhood faith. (Grace Noll Crowell)
6. Christmas! The word itself fills our hearts with joy. No matter how much we fear the rush, the Christmas gift lists and the congratulations that we have left to do. When Christmas Day arrives, we get the same warmth that we felt when we were children, the same heat that envelops our heart and our home. (Joan Winmill Brown).
7. Christmas … is not an event, but a part of your home that you always carry in your heart. (Freya Stark)
8. For the good times, gratitude. For bad, a lot of hope. For each day, an illusion. And always, always, happiness. This is what I wish you for these holidays.
9. Merry Christmas to all the people I love and who show me their friendship, dear friends, I wish this Christmas Eve to be wonderful and special.
10. I wish all my friends a Christmas full of love and peace, that their hearts receive the Child God and be filled with joy the souls of the men of the world and that the hope of a better life is the desire of all, happy Christmas dear friends.
12. In order to enjoy life we just need to fill our spirit with peace and love, this Christmas we are happy receiving all together the Child God, happy Christmas friends.
13. Let us be happy to have met and shared during all these years, friends of the soul that this is a wonderful Christmas for all of you and your families.
14. They are my friends and that’s why my wish is that the magic of Christmas never disappear from their hearts, because that way they will be happy today, tomorrow and always, Merry Christmas.
15. No Christmas gift can be compared to the one who gave me life, because they are my friends whom I love most in this world, to whom I am far away I miss them, but I also wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
16. I would like to see on this Christmas Eve a shooting star to ask you for one wish, for my friends to be happy in this special celebration, happy Christmas friends. I am sure that in Heaven the angels sing joyfully for the birth of the Child God and because here on earth there are still people who bring peace in the spirit and love for the neighbor in the heart, to all my friends who spend a happy Christmas.
Christmas word search Video
Christmas phrases for Christmas Word Search
The Christmas season is the favorite of all children . And the favorite of all the adults during the childhood of each one. At these parties we will be reunited with our family, see the more distant cousins, and also have vacations at school. What’s better than not studying? The Christmas holidays also brings with it the month where more gift will be received. Santa Claus and the 3 wise men come on the way. For children and not so children, Christmas is the best time of the year.
During Christmas there are millions of postcards that are sent around the world. All of them are accompanied by congratulations, Christmas messages , and messages that we wish the best for next year. And is that at these dates, not only dismissed the year, but also enter a new year where it is expected to improve the failures of the previous, and that is even better, if possible.
To wish the best, we usually pull the most popular phrases. “Happy new years” or “Merry Christmas” are two phrases that are pronounced during all the holidays, and even days after finishing this holiday period. From chiquipedia.com we want you to be original, different from the rest, that is why we propose new ways to congratulate Christmas.
If you have to write a postcard, do not write the typical phrase that accompanies each postcard that is traveling around the world in this holiday. Use your gift of the word, that hidden gift of creating new phrases, and if you do not have it or you do not find it, do not worry, we help you create it or strengthen it so that each year, all your friends can wait for your Christmas card.
The Christmas phrases you can find on this website range from short phrases , you also have funny phrases or beautiful phrases. All the phrases are perfect to wish happy holidays and the entrance of a new year. You also have Christmas phrases for children, so they can write them themselves, or to wish the little ones a good start to the year.
Remember, when you sit down to write the Christmas messages for this year. Choose the best phrase for each moment and surprise your recipients with different, unique and original messages.
When this festive date arrives, we all like to give things to our friends and family. It is very good to attach a nice phrase about the date with the gift. So you do not run out of ideas, let’s share some of the best Christmas phrases.
The Christmas Phrases for Christmas Word Search
”The tame hearts understand Christmas beyond words.
”The birth of Jesus marked the hope in the whole world, let Christmas wrap you in LOVE.
”Even if other things are lost over the years, let’s keep Christmas bright, let’s go back to our childhood faith.
”I will honor Christmas in my heart and I will try to keep it throughout the year.
”Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity and to have mercy is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
”Better than all the gifts under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family.
”If my smile serves as an ornament at Christmas, count on it, if my hand is of help you have both, if my heart brings you happiness it is all yours. Merry Christmas!
”A nougat is enough for Christmas, but your friendship feeds me for life. Thanks for giving me your friendship and for you to spend a Merry Christmas!
”That in these holidays the magic is your best suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destiny and your happiness my best wish.
”What unites hearts and minds? The magic of Christmas! I wish you a wonderful Christmas.
”I wish you as much health as drops have the rain, as much love as rays of light have the sun and as much luck as sand has the desert.
”That each day of your life can be full of happiness, that each week is very special, that each month your wishes come true and that each year you can reap many successes. Congratulations on this Christmas!
”Our best wishes for peace and love for this Christmas, for my brothers, cousins, aunts, brothers-in-law, nephews, friends for each one of you, many blessings on this special date of the family. With all our usual affection …!
”Dear friend, we wish you a Merry Christmas, many blessings for you and that the New Year will be full of beautiful surprises and prosperity with all our usual affection.
”For all my family and friends I wish you a happy Christmas with love and serenity in your homes that God will fill you with many blessings.
”That in these holidays the magic is your best suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destiny, and your happiness my best wish.
”Christmas is not a moment or a season, but a state of mind. To value peace and generosity is to understand the true meaning of Christmas.
”Sometimes we need a small spark of magic to recreate our existence, Christmas is that spark.
”Blessed is the date that unites the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
”Sometimes someone comes into your life and you know right away that you were born to be there … that’s why I’m so happy this Christmas.
”For Christmas, leave reason aside because even if you are cold, there will always be someone who will give you warmth.
”This Christmas with my family, I will miss your smile, your joy and your companionship. Merry Christmas.
”Christmas is a time of love and solidarity; it can lift the soul of the poorest and sadden the rich.
”If you want one year of prosperity, plant wheat. If you want ten years of prosperity, plant fruit trees. If you want a life of prosperity, plant friends. I wish you to grow many friends this coming year. Merry Christmas.
”If you wander the world looking for the spirit of Christmas, you will not see it. Christmas is seen with the heart.
christmas word search
printable christmas word search
christmas word search free printable
christmas word search puzzle
christmas word search with answers
christmas word search answers
christmas word search hard
Christmas Word Search Puzzles. Each Christmas Printable Activity or Christmas Vocabulary Game below was created using My Word Search’s easy-to-use word search maker.. You can also browse Christmas Crossword Puzzles.
Fun Christmas Word Search Puzzles . How many words can you find in these word search puzzles? Vocabulary words are grouped by topic. There are 2 levels of word searches - challenge word searches have words going in all directions. Other puzzles are more beginner reader friendly - words go from left to right, up to down or diagonally from left ...
Christmas Word Search Contributed by Leanne Guenther Whenever I'm hosting company of various ages, I like to have puzzles of various types printed and on hand to amuse people (in case my turkey decides to take a half hour longer than expected!)
Christmas Word Search
Christmas Word Search - A holiday word find puzzle for kids ages 6 to 10. Available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon App Store.