“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: http://bit.ly/2RmaFDS
Oxalates List: https://www.drberg.com/video-idea-survey/oxalates
Download Keto Essentials
Here’s a comprehensive video guide on kidney stones. 1 out of 10 people get kidney stones and 50% of them will get the reoccurrence of kidney stones.
1. Super Saturation – when the concentration of fluid and the kidney becomes too concentrated that’s when the stones form.
Prevention: Drink 2 to 3 liters of fluid **add electrolytes, potassium citrate
2. Oxalates – The byproduct of the metabolism, the body makes 10% from food
3. Calcium – it binds with oxalates
Fat Malabsorption – If you have this condition should consume a little more calcium because the fat can actually increase more oxalates in the kidney.
4. Citrates – Decreases oxalates, add lemon or lime juice – or potassium citrate, magnesium citrate and calcium citrate.
5. Uric Acid – this depends on the pH. When the pH is too acidic, the uric acid stone can form.
6. Flora – Oxalobacter formigenes are microbes that use oxalates as its food. It will degrade and breakdown up to 95% of the oxalates.
7. Magnesium – it helps with the calcium buildup in the kidneys.
8. Vitamin D
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.