“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Surely more than once you desired to recover deleted photo when you have accidentally deleted photos from your mobile phone and when you search for them you can not find them.
It has happened to all of us and we have taken a great dislike, especially if we had not yet passed them to the computer or an external hard drive.
But do not worry about the photos that you could have deleted without wanting to or because of forgetfulness, because here we explain how to recover deleted photo, whether your phone uses the Android system or if you use the iPhone.
Steps to follow:
1. Actually, if you have an iPhone you do not have to worry much because it stores everything you’ve deleted in the last 30 days.
Go to the photo gallery albums and, in the button in the lower right corner, change the view to albums in general.
Among all the folders that appear you will have one that will be called “Recently deleted”, in which you must enter.
When you have located the item, to recover deleted photo, press the button in the lower right corner and you can restore it.
The warning sign that appears in some photos means that it will be erased in less than 72 hours , so recover them if you are interested.
It has free and premium version, but in both cases it is necessary to have rooted the terminal.
Hexacomb Recovery is very similar, with the difference that it allows photo restoration even after formatting the device.
The wait will be worth it because you will only have to select the ones you want for photo recovery and they will be saved directly on the computer.
- how to whiten body skin
- lower left back pain female
- how long to hard boil an egg
- classic swedish meatballs recipe
- chamomile tea side effects heart
- how to get rid of a cold sore fast on your lip
- recover deleted photos iphone
- home cnc router machines
- funny friendship quotes
- 100 things to do inside
- philodendron cordatum
- camping in the south of france
- barbados luxury accommodation
- trending buzz
- bromeliad care instructions