Learn The Super Easy Ways To Prepare Swedish Meatballs.
Are you wondering how to prepare homemade swedish meatballs? Read This! In this recipe we will show you how to make the authentic Swedish meatballs with sauce.
It is a very simple dish to prepare, since you do not need special skills or any foreign ingredients.
In Sweden, meatballs with sauce are usually eaten with potatoes or mashed potatoes, and pickled tomato or cucumber sauce or cranberry as a condiment.
Often, they are served with a brown sauce made in the pan (after the meatballs are finished), with a large amount of cream, butter and a little soy sauce.
Ingredients for the swedish meatballs
To prepare enough swedish meatballs for 5-6 people, you need:
- 900 grams of minced meat (beef, pork, chicken, whatever you want)
- Two eggs
- An onion
- 3 dl of milk
- 1/4 dl of dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of salt (rasa)
- About 1 teaspoon ground pepper
For the sauce
- Fried tomato
- Red wine
Preparation of swedish meatballs:
- Soak the crumb of bread, take a large bowl, pour the milk and stir with the egg, bread crumbs or crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Let it soak for about 5 minutes so the bread crumbs will be absorbing the liquids.
- Chop the onion into very small pieces.
- Add the onion to the mixture of minced meat and mix well with a large spoon.
- Do not use an electric mixer to do this, as it can become viscous and strange if it is stirred too much.
- It’s time to use your hands !. Make balls with the meatballs the size you want.
- It’s not that hard to do, unless your mix has become too wet.
- Fry them, in Sweden, they use margarine to fry the meatballs, but you can also do it in vegetable oil , so it’s healthier.
- Fill half of the pan with meatballs and fry them on one side, roll a little with a spatula. After a while, you can turn them around so that they are fried on all sides.
- When they are dark brown, remove them and put them in a bowl, you have to keep them warm until at lunchtime.
Make the sauce
Take a few tablespoons of the oil you used to fry the swedish meatballs, when hot fry some strips of pepper, garlic, tomato and onion. When the golden vegetables are in, add a splash of red wine, fried tomato and a little water.
Let it cook over a very slow heat and, when the vegetables are cooked and the sauce has thickened a bit, add the swedish meatballs and cook for another two minutes.
The leftovers can be used to make an open sandwich with meatballs “köttbullemacka “. Take a piece of bread, butter and put the cold meatballs cut in half on it. Add thin slices of pickled cucumber (pickle) and some mustard. Nothing is thrown here!
- fast skin whitening tips
- sharp stabbing pain in lower left side of back
- cooking time hard boiled eggs
- swedish meatball sauce recipe with sour cream
- chamomile tea benefits for kidneys
- tea tree oil for cold sores
- how to recover deleted photos iphone
- cnc router engraving
- cute and short friendship quotes
- 322 things do your bored
- philodendron bipinnatifidum
- camping cote d’azur
- luxury accommodation hamilton island
- buzz daily trends
- how to care for bromeliads